After finding high school physics exceedingly difficult, Jason Krawczyk decided to pursue his original passion for filmmaking. After university, he started “Alternate Ending Studios.” A production company that has shot and produced numerous music videos, commercials, and shorts, but left maintained the goal of producing feature films. Jason has written and directed AES’ first feature-length project The Briefcase. In 2015 Jason wrote and directed the Henry Rollins horror-comedy He Never Died, which premiered at South By Southwest and is currently streaming on Netflix. A sequel, She Never Died was released in 2020, with a separate project Sunset Superman filming in 2022.
Jason plans to evolve his craft for storytelling and writing in the cinematic and literary landscape until his foreseeable demise.
- Writer/Director, The Briefcase (2013) Ft. Vincent Pastor and Kip Pardue. Crystal Palace Festival.
Writer/Director He Never Died (2015) Ft. Henry Rollins and Steven Ogg. SXSW, Fantasia
- Writer/Producer – She Never Died – (2019) Companion sequel to He Never Died.
- Writer/Director – Sunset Superman (2022) Thriller/Comedy in Production.
- “Crusade” – Hellbound Books – Madame Gray’s Vault of Gore 2021
- “An Earth That Knows Magic” – Black Hare Press – Novella 2022
- “It Looks Like Dad” – Dark Lake Publishing – Novella 2023